Saturday, March 23, 2013
9:00 AM - 4:00 PM (CT)
Center for Legal and Social Justice
Community Service/Volunteering/Civic Engagement
Law - Center For Legal Social Justice
The VITA Program offers free tax help to households with incomes of $55,000 or less. Certified volunteers, trained by professors and students at the Bill Greehey School of Business, will prepare tax returns on Saturdays during the tax season at the Center for Legal and Social Justice.
The St. Mary’s site will be open from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m., every Saturday from January 19–April 13, 2013. Returns are prepared on a first come, first served basis.
Taxpayers must bring the following with them:
- Driver’s license or photo I.D.
- Social Security Card or Individual Tax Identification Number (ITIN) for all household family members
- All W-2 Forms
- Other tax forms received (if applicable)
- Copy of prior year tax return (if applicable)
- If filing jointly, your spouse must be present