Wednesday, February 05, 2014
All day event
Civic Engagement and Career Development Center
Practice interviewing with local employers!
The Mock Interview program is designed to help you:
- Practice interviewing
- Discuss your interviewing style
- Develop interviewing strategies
- Reduce your anxiety before an interview
- Create a good first impression - Remember, first impressions are lasting ones!
- Communicate your skills clearly
Please register on Rattler Connect for the Mock Interviews. You will also need to submit a resume on Rattler Connect in order to register.
On the day of your Mock Interview, dress in professional business attire, bring extra copies of your resume and check in 10 minutes prior to the start of your mock interview at the front desk of the Civic Engagement and Career Development Center located in the Center for Life Directions building.
If you have any questions, please contact the Civic Engagement and Carer Development Center at 210-436-3102 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.